SHRM India to host Asia’s biggest HR Tech Conference in April 2018 in Hyderabad
>>Johnny C. Taylor, Jr. SHRM-SCP, President & CEO, SHRM to speak at the 4th edition of the Conference
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), world’s largest association for human resource (HR) management will be organizing the HR Technology Conference & Exposition. Being the 4th of its kind, #SHRMTech18 is set to transform Hyderabad into a melting pot of revolutionized HR Tech trends.
Dates: 26 & 27 April, 2018
Venue: Hotel Novotel, Hyderabad
Technology has become an indispensable part of our everyday life and has greatly come to transform and enhance the way we live and work. The two-day conference allows you to witness the latest HR tech innovations where professionals and tech trend-experts gather to create a thriving tech-led HR to keep organizations future ready. With forecasted spikes in workforce, every organization must gear up with only the best HR tech trends, which enable quicker decision making, accurate predictions and equip professionals with the necessary tools to meet specific needs and goals. It’s time to talk about the best HR practices and unveil what’s next – #SHRMTech18.
- Network with 1200+ HR & technology Professionals
- Listen to 70+ global speakers
- Witness 25+ Demos & Knowledge Sessions conducted
- Get involved just like 400+ other organizations
- Interact with 150+ CHRO’s, CXO’s, CTO’s and CIO’s
Captains of industry and HR world will discuss ways to bridge the gap between HR and technology. Some of the esteemed speakers for the conference this year are:
- Johnny C. Taylor, President & CEO, SHRM
- William Tincup, President, Recruitingdaily.com
- Vineet Nayar, Founder Chairman, Sampark foundation & former CEO, HCL Technologies
- Stacey Harris, VP, Research and analytics, Sierra
The speaker line-up also includes:
- Niel Nickolaisen, Chief Technology Officer at O.C Tanner
- Saurabh Govil, President & CHRO Wipro
- Shraddhanjali Rao,Head of Human Resources, SAP India
- Manu N Wadhwa, Head HR & Services, Coca-Cola India and SW Asia
- Andrew Mitchell, CEO, Rewardian
- BD Biddappa, Exe. Director – HR, HUL & VP, HR, Unilever South Asia
- George Oommen, Director – HR Technology & process consulting at Cognizant
- Mamta Vegunta, Director- HR at Invesco Hyderabad
- Saurabh Bhatt, Founder and CEO at A5E consulting
- Prithvi Shergill, Ex-CHRO, HCL
- Amol V Pawar, Founder consultant, NUEST consulting
- Sunil Gupta, Regional sales manager at cornerstone OnDemand India
Announcing the details of the proposed conference, Ms. Achal Khanna, CEO, SHRM India & Head- Global Business Development, said, “Today technology has become an indispensable part of HR practices for companies across the globe. SHRM HR Tech Conference brings together HR professionals and tech trend-experts with plethora of knowledge to keep pace with the leading edge technology. After the first three extremely successful tech conferences, the fourth edition is designed to provide a platform for experience sharing and discussions on the most path-breaking innovation and tech trends in HR.”
“Expert led sessions and workshops will deliver greater understanding of the role played by technology and the scope and impact it has on Human resources domain. The suggested HR tech trends will enable quicker decision making, accurate predictions and equip professionals with the necessary tools to meet specific needs and goals”, she further added.
The conference will dwell on some of the most important issues that have a direct bearing on how HR is practised. From the role of technology in organisational transformation and enhancing employee experience to steering the organization through digital transformation – the special talks and sessions from industry experts and thought leaders will deliver deep insights on the challenges and opportunities facing the practise of HR. From application of design thinking in HR technology to artificial intelligence, IoT, chatbots, VR and AR every technological innovation and disruptions in the field of HR will be discussed and debated through the various sessions for maximum learning and productivity.
This conference brings together top HR industry experts, HR industry influencers, Business experts & decision-makers, HR professionals and HR technology creators, creating the perfect networking and educative platform for the creation and exchange of ideas.
To know more, visit us at www.shrmtech.org