British Council Announces New Batches of the Highly Successful myEnglish Courses
>> New batches begin December 16, 2017
British Council announces the new batch of myEnglish, a unique and innovative English improvement course. Designed to improve fluency, accuracy and confidence in English through interactive, sociable and fun lessons with clear objectives, the module will have 3 courses per level- Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate. The new batch offers aspiring students and working professions an access to weekday as well as weekend programs.
MyEnglish uses teaching methodology based on the latest research in language learning to help students improve their English and progress through different learning levels in a span of six-weeks and with a total duration of 50 hours of study. The course focusses on developing speaking and communication skills by using authentic, everyday English and real life topics. It also highlights and develops career-enhancing skills such as presentations, group discussions and time management.
Key features of myEnglish:
- Learn interactively with your British Council teacher and classmates through weekly live online classes to practice language and develop your speaking skills.
- Learn at your own time through online activities with feedback on the course website to improve your language skills.
- Develop workplace skills such as interpersonal communication, time management, presentations, interviews, and digital skills.
- Receive individual feedback and guidance from your teacher to focus on your own development.
- Receive a British Council certificate on successful completion, recognised by employers across the world.
Next Batch Date: Starting 16 December 2017
Course Fee: INR 8,800
Eligibility: Adult learners only (18 years or older)
Course information link: www.britishcouncil.in/myenglish
Designed for: Students and working professionals
The applicants are first required to take a short online level check followed by a consultation with one of the teachers, to identify the right course before registration.